You’re in Trade chat. You’ve got a few items that you want to sell, and you’re sure that they have some value, but you aren’t entirely sure as to what they are worth specifically. This page will give you an idea, featuring a top ten list of the most valuable items (in raw Flux value) you can find in Trove, from cheapest to the most lavish. All values will be written in k (thousands) 1k means 1,000. These are the most valuable items as of 8.7.15
- Costumes (~20k) – Cosmetic upgrades for your character are always nice, and thankfully, these are so plentiful that they are some of the cheapest big-ticket items in the game. There are exceptions of course; the newer costumes tend to be about 10-15k more than a standard one, and Costumes that outshine the older ones are more expensive. Then there’s the lower quality ones which are lower on the price scale. All sorts of variables affect these.
- Bouncy Ladybug (20-25k) – This Rare drop from a Chaos Box is a tribute to Avarem’s hatred for ladybugs. Although mostly a joke, this Mount’s price isn’t. It’s a shame that they never put in a special resource rarely dropped from the Ladybugs that were in the Spring Hub and let us craft the Ladybug.
- Dance Pad Mag Rider (~25k) – This mag rider lets everyone jam out while they ride the rails, and such an excellent addition doesn’t come without a hefty price tag to match. While it does match the price of every other Mag Rider on the Store, this Mag Rider lets you dance while you’re on it, which means that Dracolyte can keep on Dragon-Form dancing til he turns blue (or green, or red..depending on the skin)
- Adventure Box Phoenixes and Kamis (~25-30k) – These Adventure Box finds aren’t old, but they are very favored to be so expensive as they are. This also may be because the Mounts aren’t found in any other method except for the Adventure Boxes which have rotated out and have been out for a while.
- Runemaster’s Record (~30k) – Another Rare drop from the Chaos Chests, but this one’s been in rotation for a few months now, so it’s had time to settle in price a little. While it isn’t much lower than the new mounts, that’s chalked up mostly to its rarity rather than its longevity.
- Penta-Forged Shadow Soul (30-35k) – Getting that Radiant isn’t an easy feat, to say the least. Requiring three of these, and three Purifying Dragon Flame means that you’ll be working hard to get that pretty visual effect on your weapon, or that huge stat jump on your other gear. However, they also come from Dragon Boxes rarely, so that helps the price a little bit.
- Neon Nightsky Wings (30-35k) – The first craftable pair of Wings was sure to be high in price, since you have to go on a scavenger hunt to find the crafting tables once you’ve gathered up the mountain of resources it takes to get these Wings. It doesn’t help in the slightest that the Dragonfire Peaks crafting table has a rather low spawnrate.
- Domo Gato/Ari Gato/Daimeownt (~40k) – No, not “Thank you”. The cat mounts. This mount is rather rare to see, because it’s only been ingame for about a week and only shows up on the rare end of the loot table for Chaos Chests. Hopefully they’ll either be craftable or show up in the shop in the next week or two.
- Shadow Pinata (~80k) – This mount is probably one of the rarest ones to have, since Shadow Pinatas only show up in the Shop with high Credit bundles, or on the Trove Livestream if you’re lucky enough to be in a Club World that they go to when they throw their Shadow Pinatas. This Pinata will also fetch a very pretty penny if you so happen to have an extra one laying around.
And finally, the most valuable item in Trove…
- The Chaos Coin (350k-450k+) – This item is hands down the most expensive item you can find in Trove, because of the theoretically infinite power this item has, as well as it being one of, if not the rarest item in Trove. This item adds one Chaos Factor to your account on use, which means every day you log in, you gain one Chaos Chest per Factor you have. So having three Chaos Factor means you will get three Chests per day.